Proposal: New Fedora Localization Guide

Manuel Ospina mospina at
Fri Jun 24 02:53:29 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Misha Shnurapet" <shnurapet at>
To: "Fedora Translation Project List" <trans at>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 12:35:53 PM
Subject: Re: Proposal: New Fedora Localization Guide

24.06.2011, 09:48, "Manuel Ospina" <mospina at>:
> Hello,
> We can just update the TQSG instead of creating a new document. The TQSG is translation friendly and can be build in several formats (in
> PDF/HTML/ePub format).
> I don't see any good reason to replace it.
> Cheers

It will take as much effort to rewrite the old guide as it has taken to write the new one.

How come? As I see most of the wiki is just a copy and paste from the old one.
Best regards,
Email: shnurapet AT, IRC: misha on freenode, GPG: 00217306
trans mailing list
trans at

Manuel Ospina
Supervisor, Localization Services