Removing duplicate teams

perplesso82 at gmail.com perplesso82 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:15:47 UTC 2011

Il giorno , Dimitris Glezos <glezos at indifex.com> ha scritto:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com>
> wrote:

> > The following languages will be RENAMED (two-letter teams do not exist):

> > - zh_CN → zh

> > - lt_LT → lt

> > - es_ES → es

> > - vi_VN → vi

> > The following teams will be REMOVED (two-letter teams already exist):

> > - cz_CZ

> > - it_IT

> > - jp_JP

> > - lv_LV

> > - fa_IR

> > - ta_IN

> > - uk_UA

> > The Docs Project owners can follow something like the following:

> > 1. tx pull --translations (remote nl_NL → local nl_NL)

> > 2.

> > 3. tx push --translations (local nl_NL → remote nl)

> > 4. # tx pull --translations #remote nl → local nl-NL)

> Note to team leaders:

> The above will work correctly only for languages which have NEWER

> files in eg. nl-NL than nl. If you have been working on both variants,

> please advice on what should be done with your files. Otherwise, if

> you worked on eg. 'nl', we shouldn't overwrite your nl files with

> stale nl-NL translations.

> If you are a team leader and want to do the overwrite yourself (that'd

> be great!) here's an (untested) recipe:

> $ tx set --auto-remote

> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-15-docs/

> $ tx pull --translations --language nl_NL

> ### Edit .tx/config file: Add ``lang_map = nl: nl_NL``

> $ tx push --translations --language nl_NL ### This will now push to

> nl on server

> ### Remove nl_NL language from server (button available on popup)

> One way would be to give some time for team leaders to run the above.

> Then I could take backup of all files, migrate them to new teams and

> remove unnecessary teams. Then the Docs folks can remove the extra,

> unnecessary files.

Translations moved from it_IT to it using the dimitris recipe.

the only problem was in command
$ tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-15-docs/
that doesn't work, so I used this commands to import guides one by one:

tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-readme-burning-isos/
tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-accessibility-guide/
tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-docsite-publican/
tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-readme-live-images/
tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/translation-quick-start-guide/
tx set --auto-remote https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-user-guide/
tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-virtualization-guide/
tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-deployment-guide/
tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-docbook-locales
tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-amateur-radio-guide/
tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-elections-guide/
tx set --auto-remote https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-rpm-guide/
tx set --auto-remote
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/

I don't know how to remove it_IT language from server, someone can help me?

Thanks.