L10N and I18N Installation Test Day Tomorrow

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:01:57 UTC 2011

2011/2/28 TT <tiansworld at gmail.com>:
> By the way, do we need to download the whole DVD iso for this test? Or just the netinstall iso is enough?

Results are not the same if you use a LiveCD or the install DVD. For
example, for other releases, the login screen is in English when you
use the LiveCD to install to hard drive.

By the way, download the iso directly from an http location is not the
best and fastest way. A torrent is preferable for downloading isos.

kind regards

Domingo Becker (es)