Transifex "cs" vs. "cs_CZ"

Miloš Komarčević kmilos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:50:42 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Dimitris Glezos <glezos at indifex.com> wrote:

> Previously we didn't even have teams.. everyone could submit to every
> language. :)

Ah, I get it, so that grouping was purely cosmetic for translate.fp.o
website presentation purposes only.

> We can just create separate teams for now, if truly needed (like in
> the case of sr/sr at latn), until we have a solution.

Would be nice to take stuff like this onto account during design,
there are more languages that use more than one script and/or other
variant, thus resulting in multiple locales typically handled by one
team.

Regards,
Miloš