Self-Introduction: Martin Minar (Czech)

Martin Minar skulliq at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:24:56 UTC 2011

Name: Martin Minar
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Login: skullman
Language: Czech
Profession or Student status: Working
About You: I work as Senior QE in Red Hat. When I was a lot younger, I
worked as translator for Czech Television and for some computer
literature related publishers. I also wrote one book. It has been some
time now and I'm missing those days a bit, so I decided I need to
train my brain cells again.
You and the Fedora Project: I'm using Fedora for... well I begun with
Linux a long time ago on Red Hat 5.1 - it was like 199X. Since in Red
Hat I work with Satellite/Spacewalk Project, I would like to start
with translation of Spacewalk. Didn't look beyond that.

[mminar at sarah ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 3A26C460
pub   4096R/3A26C460 2010-08-02
      Key fingerprint = 1506 2A89 AD07 CC93 3883  8337 E67D 8137 3A26 C460
uid                  Martin Minar <mminar at redhat.com>
sub   4096R/C5C89839 2010-08-02