zh_CN translation for anaconda problem

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Thu Mar 10 07:56:08 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 3:06 AM, TT <tiansworld at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been fixing and updating the Simplified Chinese translation
> for anaconda since last release. But all of these fixes and
> corrections and translations were replaced by that old and bad
> translation again in transifex.net.

You can see the history of the updates on the project (and your language) at:

 http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/anaconda/timeline/

It seems that the maintainer has recently pushed/updated/overwritten?
the translation files. I'd contact him for more info.

Only than the maintainers of the Anaconda project and your translation
team can update your translation files.

  http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/team/zh_CN/

-d

--