zh_CN translation for anaconda problem

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Thu Mar 10 09:04:10 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 10:58 AM, tiansworld <tiansworld at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Dimitris Glezos <glezos at indifex.com> wrote:
>
>> You can see the history of the updates on the project (and your language) at:
>>
>>  http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/anaconda/timeline/
>
> I don't have the required permissions.

Fixed -- this will show up on the live interface in a few days.

>> It seems that the maintainer has recently pushed/updated/overwritten?
>> the translation files. I'd contact him for more info.
>
> Yes, the maintainer of anaconda did the update to all anaconda po
> files. I'm sure that  he used an old(bad) zh_CN translation.
> Could that be changed back to the right one again?

Please ask him directly (click on his name inside Tx and use Send
Message). He's responsible for the project and its translations.

>> Only than the maintainers of the Anaconda project and your translation
>> team can update your translation files.
>
> Thanks for reminding me. But in translate.fp.org, contributors could
> use git to submit po file directly.

Not really.. Some could, but this depends on the developer. You can
ask the developer to give you access to his git repo today too and
commit the file manually as well, if you choose so.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos