Unable to download files from transifex

noriko noriko at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 17 02:54:48 UTC 2011

Dimitris Glezos さんは書きました:
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Sweta Kothari <swkothar at redhat.com> wrote:
>> I am not able to download following files from transifex
>> http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-15/l/gu/
>>  1)chkconfig
>>  2)imsettings
>>  3)im-chooser
>
> What seems to be the problem exactly? Can you help us re-produce the
> error by explaining where it happened, what was the process and the
> expected outcome?

I am not able to download ABRT and other packages too.
After logged in, clicking the package title, say ABRT, pops up the
window which shows several options. The available options are 'Download
for viewing', 'Viewing strings online' and 'Lock this translation to
notify others you're working with it'. The options grayed out as
unavailable are 'Download for translation', 'Visit language team',
'Clone to new language' and 'Translate now'. When pointing the cursor on
'Translate now' button, it says that I need to log in and be a member of
the Japanese team, even I am already logged in and the member of
Japanese team.
I don't see any button or link for uploading...

What did I overlook?

noriko