Unable to download files from transifex

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Mar 21 16:02:45 UTC 2011

написане Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:20:10 +0200, Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:

> On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Dimitris Glezos <glezos at indifex.com>
> wrote:

>>> Aha! got it. Thank you so much Yuri-san!
>>> I've just requested 'ja' team. Do every member under 'ja_JP' team needs
>>> to re-join 'ja' team for software translation once 'ja' created?
>>
>> You should create the 'ja' team, since this is the language we're
>> interested in (unless I'm mistaken). Having two teams would be a
>> burden for you.
>

> Asking a new team for imsettings for example[1] is not *the* solution,
> as my request was approved but creating a *new* French team.
> New coordinator, new members... (see [2] in order to compare).
>
> I am wondering why not all resources under the fedora.transifex.org
> are not all connected to all Fedora teams.

Because the developers want this [1]. This is reasonable because it is not
Fedora-only projects. For example, LP does not reject my translations of
Avogadro (Scilab, etc.) just because I do not use Ubuntu.

The thing that I cannot understand is the "openness" of some projects
(elfutils). It can drastically spoil the translations. But that's the
different story.

> Could anyone replace the newly created team under imsettings to the
> original french one[2]?

Yes, you can. ;)

Just click "French", push "Edit" button at the right, and add the team
members and coordinators.