transifex.net login session doesn't get expired

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Tue Mar 22 09:00:04 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Shankar Prasad Venkateshbhat
<svenkate at redhat.com> wrote:
> I observed that if I login to transifex.net and close the window without
> logging out, it will not get logged out!
>
> This is same even if I keep window open and inactive for days.
>
> Is this a feature or a bug?

On the login screen, there is a checkbox "Remember me", which if left
unckecked you should be logged out when you close the browser.

Please report website issues and questions using the Feedback button
on the right side of the site instead of the list.

Hope this helps!

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos