Russian modules at the wrong location

Daniel Cabrera logan at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 26 18:53:03 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-03-26 at 19:55 +0200, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As you can see from [1], even the teams much larger than ours (Spanish)
> cannot do anything with the current state of art (nobody wants neither to
> register our new teams nor to fix the current translations). The only
> teams that can translate everything now are Czech, Japan, and Tamil.

Exactly.
Misha, you're going to need a 'ru_RU' team to be able to translate some
guides (as Yuri and the Ukrainian folks need a 'uk_UA', and we at the
Spanish team need a 'es_ES' one, among many others). It's the Publican
way of dealing with languages [2].

> Maybe we should create bug report on this and vote for it? Maybe Fedora do
> not need any translations of docs except the current ones? I do not know...

+1 to create a some kind of report, or a wiki page where anybody can add
information. There are a couple of things that still need to be fixed
and perhaps the doc guys are overloaded with their own tasks in addition
to this transition [3][4][5][6].

[1] http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/teams/
[2]
http://jfearn.fedorapeople.org/en-US/Publican/2.4/html/Users_Guide/appe-Users_Guide-Language_codes.html