Self-Introduction: Mike Leitner - German-german-Deutsch

Mike Leitner tecardo at
Mon Mar 28 17:21:19 UTC 2011

 Name: Mike Leitner
    Location: Rehenbühl, Germany
    Login: tecardo
    Language: german, Deutsch
    Profession or Student status: no
    About You: I'm 17 years old. I like to do anything on my computer. If
you have any question about me, you can ask me at all time.
    You and the Fedora Project: First i will tell you why i joined this
team: I want to make the german translation on the frontpage of better. I came to fedora, because of all distros i
used, it fits best to me. The philosphy and some other interest are the
same. So i like it to use the latest applications and the update system with
yum-delta is for me a really big point for choosing fedora.
    GPG KEYID and fingerprint: [mike at chakra-pc ~]$ gpg --fingerprint
pub   2048R/713DE4C0 2011-03-28
  Schl.-Fingerabdruck = 8C1F 190A 43E5 7F06 696F  8281 174D 99D4 713D E4C0
uid                  Mike Leitner (I'm speaking German) <Tecardo at>
sub   2048R/A3C77177 2011-03-28