how to get .pot file in transifex.net...

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed May 4 11:05:46 UTC 2011

написане Wed, 04 May 2011 13:57:11 +0300, Krishna Babu K
<kkrothap at redhat.com>:

> Hi,
>
>     But, English ones are containing message strings in both msgid as
> well as in msgstr.
> /msgmerge/ wont be helpful any more in this case.

Ok. There are two solutions then.

1. If it is a new file click on "Add translation", then click on
"Translate now". Get back, refresh, and download your clear file.

2. If there is a file on place, upload your new version from other branch
over this. The new translations will overwrite the existing ones.