how to get .pot file in transifex.net...

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 4 11:23:28 UTC 2011

On বুধবার 04 মে 2011 04:31 অপরাহ্ণ, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> The English file is the POT file with translations filled in. The POT file
> can be taken from the repo if it is really needed. If this breaks your
> workflow somehow, please do report it.

A POT file i.e. anything without the msgstr parts filled is often required at
various stages of the translation workflow. This was available in the earlier
versions of transifex (just the same way its available for most other
translation project).

Filed as: http://trac.transifex.org/ticket/751

Secondly, the repository URL for most of the modules does not seem to marked on
their pages. I may be missing something here and would really appreciate some
pointers.

Thanks.
Runa

--