[Fedora-legal-list] Credit loss in Fedora translation files

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Tue May 17 17:07:45 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 6:50 AM, Runa Bhattacharjee
<runab at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> [...]

Strictly speaking, as far as I understand, the list in question is not
a list of copyright holders, but simply a list of translators. =)

The copyright is usually stated in the POT file and copied to PO
files, and Tx does this.

Hope this helps!

-d

--