[Fedora-trans] Introduction Florian Masuth

Florian Masuth florian.masuth at googlemail.com
Fri May 20 17:11:13 UTC 2011

Hello to the Fedora-trans mailinglist!

*Name*

My name is Florian Masuth, I was born in 1985

*Location*

I am currently living in Hof, Germany

*Occupation*

I am studying Media Informatics at Hof University of Applied Sciences

*Languages*

German, English

*Username/Contact information*

Fedora Community Name: fmasuth
IRC: fmasuth
E-Mail: florain.masuth at gmail.com

*Fedora*

I have just recently started using Linux and decided to give Fedora a
try and liked it from the start. I also like the idea of open source
projects and wanted to start contributing to one, so I chose Fedora to
give something back to the community that brought it to me.

Since I am not (yet) familiar with many aspects of Linux I looked for a
way to contribute in a section I could help in and chose the
Localization Project.

My current English course level is ranked C2 for European comparison
levels and contributing to this project is also a way for me to
hopefully improve my English and Fedora skills.