The new FPCA at Transifex.net

Runa Bhattacharjee runab at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 26 06:49:37 UTC 2011

On বুধবার 25 মে 2011 10:03 অপরাহ্ণ, � wrote:

> Keep in mind that only people that DO have access to 'Fedora Project'
> project at Transifex.net can access the referred URL.

My fedora account name is different from the transifex username and I don't
think there is any way that the two have been physically connected anywhere.
Since the FPCA is already signed(waived to be precise, due to the cla_redhat
membership) in the Fedora Account system, how would it reflect on the transifex
account system? Or would I need to sign the FPCA from Transifex again, in which
case there would not be a coressponding FAS username to validate it back at Fedora?

Thanks in advance
Runa
--
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Runab