The new FPCA at Transifex.net

Kiyoto James Hashida khashida at redhat.com
Fri May 27 01:18:28 UTC 2011

Hi, Dimitris

I have two different user names, too.
For CLA, I am accepted as "khasida" and
For FPCA, I am registered as "khashida".

They are both accepted respectively, and did the
transfer procedure as requested. But I am not sure
if I am recognized as the same person.
My mail address is the same for both names:
"khashida at redhat.com"

Your help would be appreciated if you could check what is
happening to my user names within the Fedora community.

Thank you for your help in advance,
James (kiyoto hashida)