Need French-to-English translators

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 27 10:45:45 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 8:08 PM, Constantin DRABO
<panda.constantin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi  all ,
> I will very proud to help you translating  magazine into english.
> Best,
>
> Constantin
>
> 2011/5/26 Claude Lecomte <c.lecomte.tlse at gmail.com>
>>
>> Hy all,
>> If you need a translator i agree working on the translation of the
>> magazine.
>>
>> Le 26 mai 2011 16:51, "Anuj More" <anujmorex at gmail.com> a écrit :
>>
>> --

> « La Terre est le berceau de l'humanité, mais on ne passe pas sa vie entière
> dans un berceau. »
> - Constantin  E. Tsiolkovski

For those who wants to help
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2011-May/017593.html

You could start translating if you want, but please tell me which .tex
file you've started to translate.
I am thinking about the best way to enable multilanguage of this
project. That will take only few words with Mohamed El Morabity
(Pikachu), the repository maintainer,  once I am able to catch him.

--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton