Teams pending for approval

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 2 00:37:58 UTC 2011

(2011年11月02日 09:12), Domingo Becker wrote:
> 2011/11/1 astur<astur at softastur.org>:
>> There are a few teams wainting for their approval in:
>>
>> https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/teams/
>>
>> Anyone knows if it's possible to activate them to begin to translate the
>> project?
>>

> Yes, it is possible. I may help.
>
> I saw their request before but I failed when I tried to contact them.
>
> What I don't know is if they announced their intention in this list,
> and their presentation letter here in trans list. Maybe I just missed
> them.

Could you all who sent a request of new team creation please review the
following procedure for 'becoming maintainer' and ensure all steps done
already?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N_Maintainer

I too might missed out their new team introductions/announcements posted
this list previously. Could you please point them in the archive?

noriko