Release Notes

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:19:32 UTC 2011

2011/11/3 Petr Kovar <pkovar at redhat.com>:
> Hi Domingo,
>
> What would be displayed in the English original then, if the translator
> credits are to be extracted from PO files?
>
> I know that the translator-credits string works well in GNOME, but they
> use the xml2po utility to take care of the credit string, so that's a little
> bit different toolchain.

You may exclude that paragraph by using conditional tagging. The
paragraph would look like the following:

<section lang="es-ES,de-DE,pt-BR,fr-FR,others">
  <title>Translation</title>
    <para>
	The authors would like to thank ...
    </para>
    <para>translator-credits</para>
</section>

And the whole section will be excluded from all the languages not
mentioned in the string lang="es-ES,de-DE,pt-BR,fr-FR,others".

kind regards

Domingo Becker