New FAS release

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:46:44 UTC 2011

Greetings all, the Fedora Account System is something of an upstream project
and something of a Fedora website.  We'll be making a new release for it
and updating the Fedora servers with the new code soon.  If people are
interested in translating its user interface, it is setup in transifex to
accept translations from the Fedora Translation teams.

My understanding is that I should start making these types of announcements
~8 days in advance of releases.  Sorry for not asking sooner -- I can make
the next release on the 17th if that's okay with people.  Next I'll try to
give more notice about upcoming releases.

Thanks,
-Toshio