New FAS release

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:41:04 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 12:41:49PM +0100, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> > How often will the FAS website be built from the translations? (Will
> > daily be possible?)
> > So we can review our translation. For example, the single line-"sponsor"
> > in the pot file, we must confirm whether it is a verb or noun first, so
> > that we can translate its meaning properly.
>
> Yes, pulling translations to the staging fas is at[0] could help proofreading.
> At least it is possible to grep sources[1].
>
> [0] https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/accounts/
> [1] http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=fas.git;a=summary

We don't have staging fas set to refresh translations independently of the
code so https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/accounts/ isn't instantaneously
updated.  I can install new packages there daily during this pre-release
period if that will help (where by daily, I unfortunately mean
Monday-Friday.  I can't guarantee updates on the weekend).

-Toshio