Self-Introduction: Georgi Bulgarian

Georgi Georgiev georgi.int at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:46:03 UTC 2011

   - Name: Georgi Georgiev
   - Location: Gabrovo, Bulgaria
   - Login: intelbg
   - Language: Bulgarian
   - Profession or Student status: Student for last year in High Math Scholl
   - About You: I am using Linux for 4 years and proudly I can say that
   it's one of the best things in my life. Interested in system
   administration. Have experience in working for local hosting company,
   freelance system administration and etc.
   - You and the Fedora Project:I want to contribute to linux every way,
   including translating fedora. Also, I host the fedora .iso (yet under
   construction) on my linux server (http://sethra.info/files/mirrors),
   because i didn't see it in bulgarian mirror.