Proposal for a new process for publishing Fedora docs translations

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 23 14:27:21 UTC 2011

2011/11/22 Diego Búrigo Zacarão <diegobz at gmail.com>:
> Your proposal is *not bad at all*, but I guess we should strongly
> consider an automated process for publishing docs too, as Valentin
> said.

Absolutely.  I think an automated process would be the best as well,
but until such time as someone steps up and writes the code to do it,
we're going to have to do things manually.  So, let's "not let perfect
get in the way of good" here, and let's make the best of the manual
process until such time as we have an automated process in place.

If you are willing to start writing code for the automated process,
please let me know and we'll try to form a small working group to get
it implemented.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader