Using Anaconda on my language

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:25:29 UTC 2011

2011/11/30 Valentin Laskov <laskov at festa.bg>:
> Hi all!
>
> I can't find document (wiki or docs) where Fedora installation using Anaconda on the prefered by user language is described.

It should be in section 9.2 of Fedora Installation Guide, but it seems
there is no screenshot for the language selection screen. [1]

> Anaconda offers keyboard changing but not language.

Unless you are doing something different than the recommended steps in
the installation guide, the language selection screen should be
displayed before the keyboard selection screen shown in section 9.3
[2].

I tested it with F16 i386 and x86_64 DVDs.

[1] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/16/html/Installation_Guide/s1-guimode-interface-x86.html

[2] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/16/html/Installation_Guide/sn-keyboard-x86.html

kind regards

Domingo Becker