[Don't translate them!] Fedora Release Notes / Legal

dominique chepioq chepioq at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 04:16:37 UTC 2011

2011/10/3 Eric H. Christensen <sparks at fedoraproject.org>

Donc, si je comprend bien, on peut traduire, sauf la première occurrence :

 msgid ""
"The Fedora License Agreement is included with each release. A reference "
"version is available on the Fedora Project website: <ulink type=\"http\" "
"url=\"http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/LicenseAgreement\">
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/LicenseAgreement</ulink>"
" The text of and illustrations in this document are licensed by Red Hat "
"under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license
(\"CC-"
"BY-SA\"). An explanation of CC-BY-SA is available at <ulink type=\"http\" "
"url=\"http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/\" />. The original "
"authors of this document, and Red Hat, designate the Fedora Project as the
"
"\"Attribution Party\" for purposes of CC-BY-SA. In accordance with
CC-BY-SA,"
" if you distribute this document or an adaptation of it, you must provide "
"the URL for the original version."

et peut-être laisser en anglais celle-ci aussi :

msgid ""
"'Fedora' and the Fedora logo are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. and are
subject"
" to the terms of the Fedora Trademark Guidelines: <ulink type=\"http\" "
"url=\"http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines\">
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/TrademarkGuidelines</ulink>"
" All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners."

Le reste étant des précisions, que l'on pourrai traduire.

Dominique