[Don't translate them!] Fedora Release Notes / Legal

Valentin Laskov laskov at festa.bg
Mon Oct 3 07:01:10 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dimitris Glezos" <glezos at indifex.com>
| > On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Eric H. Christensen
| ><sparks at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
| > Do not translate Legal.xml. Everything else should be okay.
|
| Is it possible to exclude this file from your PO files? This is the
| most efficient way to tell translators not to translate something.
|
| You can also setup your Tx client to not push this file to Tx at all.

1. Because there is no word "legal" in Bulgarian and if we want to be clear what is this, I wold like to translate the title as
"Правна информация" - "Legal Information". I will not be able to do it, if this chapter is missing in TX

2. There could be one sentence (e.g.): "In case of doubt or dispute shall be taken to the English."

Regards
laskov