sections missing for translation in Release Notes

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Oct 3 15:05:34 UTC 2011

написане Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:55:19 +0300, Domingo Becker
<domingobecker at gmail.com>:

> 2011/10/3 Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor at ukr.net>:
>> Hi!
>>
>> It seems that all mentioned sections are on Transifex (at least, I can
>> translate them and they are shown translated into Ukrainian). They are
>> just not in general list (oversight?)
>>
>> написане Mon, 03 Oct 2011 16:24:30 +0300, Domingo Becker
>> <domingobecker at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> I just wanted to let you know that there are some Release Notes
>>> sections which are not available for translations in transifex:
>>>
>>> 2.5. Cloud
>>
>> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/resource/Cloud/
>>
>>> 4. Changes in Fedora for Developers
>>
>> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/resource/Development_Tools/
>>

> Ok, thank you.
>
> How do you get there from [1] or [2] ?
>
> It seems they need to be in fedora.fedora-docs release too, so they
> are listed under fedora-docs.
>
> [1] https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/
>
> [2] https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-docs/
>
> k.r.
>
> Domingo Becker

Fedora Docs list is overcrowded. I always use separate doc pages.

1. Click on chapter link on "Release 'Fedora Documentation': Spanish
(Castilian)" page.
2. Click on "Fedora Release Notes" at the top left corner of popup window.

You will be guided to
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/

It is more convenient to follow the changes from this page (imho).

Yuri