yum translations

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 12 13:45:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Adam Pribyl <pribyl at lowlevel.cz> wrote:
> Does someone know how to achieve the yum translation to be complete in
> Fedora 16?
>
> I am somewhat lost as in transifex there is only showing the yum 3_2_x CS
> to be 100%, while yum version in Fedora 16 is 3.4.3, the yum git says
> translations were update 23.8.2011 but accross F14, F15 and F16 the yum
> translation is broken to different degree.
>
> Thank for any hint
>
> Adam Pribyl
> --
Hi Adam,

Thank you for pointing that out.
Last week I spoke with Seth who told me that James would do it (added
in CC, "geppetto" in IRC).
But james need to recover his transifex password before :)

Please James, could you tell us once the new branch is online?
You could also ask us any advice running the transifex client, we
would probably able to help you.

Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond