Zif and SOS projects on Fedora Upstream

Daniel Cabrera logan at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 18 14:14:02 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 22:37 +0900, Misha Shnurapet wrote:

> Hi, Daniel. Have you contacted the maintainers of these projects?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Misha Shnurapet, Fedora Project Contributor

Hi Misha,

About Zif -and according to maintainer instructions [1]- we need to join
Freedesktop.org in order to send translations [2]. I'm still trying to
find my way in freedesktop.org, with no response yet.
About SOS, I did not contact their maintainers mainly because I do not
know how. Do you think we should fill a bug against [3] to see if we got
some type of response?

[1] http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/zif/teams/
[2] http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/freedesktop/
[3]