Zif and SOS projects on Fedora Upstream

Misha Shnurapet shnurapet at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 18 15:13:28 UTC 2011

18.10.2011, 23:14, "Daniel Cabrera" <logan at fedoraproject.org>:
> On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 22:37 +0900, Misha Shnurapet wrote:
>
>>  Hi, Daniel. Have you contacted the maintainers of these projects?
>>
>>  --
>>  Best regards,
>>  Misha Shnurapet, Fedora Project Contributor
>
> Hi Misha,
>
> About Zif -and according to maintainer instructions [1]- we need to join
> Freedesktop.org in order to send translations [2]. I'm still trying to
> find my way in freedesktop.org, with no response yet.
> About SOS, I did not contact their maintainers mainly because I do not
> know how. Do you think we should fill a bug against [3] to see if we got
> some type of response?
>
> [1] http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/zif/teams/
> [2] http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/freedesktop/
> [3]
> http://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora&component=sos

Zif: I would send a message to Jorge González (aloriel at gmail.com), also nudge him in Transifex.
Sos: I would contact the maintainer Adam Stokes (ajs AT redhat.com) or file a report in Github [1] where the code has moved. Also [2].

[1] https://github.com/sosreport/sosreport
[2] https://github.com/sosreport/sosreport/blob/master/README

--
Best regards,
Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode