Draft Release Notes builds

Misha Shnurapet shnurapet at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 24 02:32:29 UTC 2011

24.10.2011, 01:05, "Hajime Taira" <htaira-fdr at pantora.net>:
>  Japanese team is finished translation of Fedora 16 Release Notes.
>  And we confirmed following published pages.
>  http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/ja-JP/

Good job!

There are also a few other groups that seem to have finished: Spanish (Castilian) (es), French (hello, Shaiton!), Dutch. Russian Release Notes are also ready (need to be rebuilt for the latest fixes to show). The Ukrainian team is almost there (Yuri, you could use some of our stuff [1] [2], if appropriate, to finish soon).

[1] https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/resource/Cloud/
[2] https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/resource/Accounts/

--
Best regards,
Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode