Draft Release Notes builds

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Oct 24 11:35:12 UTC 2011

Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:56:07 +0300 було написано Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:

> On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 6:36 AM, Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor at ukr.net> wrote:
>> написане Mon, 24 Oct 2011 05:32:29 +0300, Misha Shnurapet
>> <shnurapet at fedoraproject.org>:

>>> Good job!
>>>
>>> There are also a few other groups that seem to have finished: Spanish
>>> (Castilian) (es), French (hello, Shaiton!), Dutch. Russian Release
>>> Notes
>>> are also ready (need to be rebuilt for the latest fixes to show). The
>>> Ukrainian team is almost there (Yuri, you could use some of our stuff
>>> [1] [2], if appropriate, to finish soon).
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/resource/Cloud/
>>> [2]
>>> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/resource/Accounts/
>>>

>> Done. Thanks for noticing.
>>
>> I will be very obliged if someone helps with Publican conversion and
>> committing. I have no way to install Publican on my system. :(
>>
>> Thanks in advance for your work.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> yuri
>
> Yuri, what do you mean about "conversion" and "committing"? You mean
> publishing in docs.fpo? Or committing for proofreading?
> What is your problem installing publican? Why do you need it, for
> proofreading?

I mean publishing in docs.fpo. The proofread is already done.

My problem is off topic here (other distribution ;) ). It is not needed
for proofreading but must be installed to push something to docs (I might
be wrong).

Yuri