Draft Release Notes builds

Tiansworld tiansworld at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 25 13:34:43 UTC 2011

于 2011年10月24日 21:01, John J. McDonough 写道:
> On Mon, 2011-10-24 at 14:31 +0200, Kévin Raymond wrote:
>
> [big clip]
>
>> I don't think that translators would need to do anything, that would
>> be handled by the docs team (jjmcd?)
>
> The final POTs are due to be pushed today.  I think I already pushed all
> the changes except the final two bugs, although I'm not sure.  The last
> two bugs are some minor changes to I18n and Development_Tools and a new
> paragraph in Virtualization.
>
> The updated POTs are in git, and I am waiting on validation of the
> correction to bug 747940 before pushing them to tx.
>
> --McD

Hope this is not too late.
In the overview section:
  "As always, Fedora continues develop... and integrate ...software
(<ulink
url="http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/16/FeatureList">Fedora 16
Features)</ulink>..."

I guess the second parentheses should be behind the </ulink> tag.
Am I right?

BTW, Simplified Chinese Team catches up. :D

--
Regards,

Tiansworld
Fedora Project Ambassador & Contributor