Draft Release Notes builds

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 25 13:45:28 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Tiansworld
<tiansworld at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> 于 2011年10月24日 21:01, John J. McDonough 写道:
>> On Mon, 2011-10-24 at 14:31 +0200, Kévin Raymond wrote:
>>
>> [big clip]
>>
>>> I don't think that translators would need to do anything, that would
>>> be handled by the docs team (jjmcd?)
>>
>> The final POTs are due to be pushed today.  I think I already pushed all
>> the changes except the final two bugs, although I'm not sure.  The last
>> two bugs are some minor changes to I18n and Development_Tools and a new
>> paragraph in Virtualization.
>>
>> The updated POTs are in git, and I am waiting on validation of the
>> correction to bug 747940 before pushing them to tx.
>>
>> --McD
>>
> Hope this is not too late.
> In the overview section:
>  "As always, Fedora continues develop... and integrate ...software
> (<ulink
> url="http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/16/FeatureList">Fedora 16
> Features)</ulink>..."
>
> I guess the second parentheses should be behind the </ulink> tag.
> Am I right?
>
> BTW, Simplified Chinese Team catches up. :D
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Tiansworld
> Fedora Project Ambassador & Contributor

Hi, better is to fill a Bugzilla ticket against doc, or to catch
someone on the #fedora-docs channel.
I think that your issue as been corrected (I don't see it in the repo,
neither in the built one[1]).
You should pull new translations from transifex.net.

[1] http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/en-US/sect-Release_Notes-Welcome_to_Fedora_16.html#sect-Release_Notes-Overview

Furthermore, yes it is too late, no further changes from the docs team
would be made. Only to correct huge mistake.

--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton