Websites update for GA

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Oct 26 17:57:00 UTC 2011

написане Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:15:09 +0300, Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org>:

> Hi translators,
>
> Today we have updated the transifex.net websites resources. Changes,
> are:
> * http://fedoraproject.org website is building (hourly) from the
> "fedoraproject.org f16-beta branch" transifex resource;
> * http://spins.fedoraproject.org website is building (hourly) from the
> "spins-fedoraproject-org-f16-beta" transifex resource;
> * http://stg.fedoraproject.org is going to be built (daily) from the
> "fedoraproject.org master branch" transifex resource;
> * http://spins.stg.fedoraproject.org is going to be built (daily) from
> the "spins.fedoraproject.org" transifex resource.
>
> Those changes are here to provide staging websites that would be pushed
> at
> the Fedora 16 release time (November, the 8th). Please, correct
> translations by that time. Easy to remember, resources flagged as Urgent
> (red flag) are the staging ones, you should use the first two resources
> only
> to correct typos.
> Spins website will have new pages in order to welcome newly created
> spins!
>
> Happy translating,
> and please, let us know if you find any typo.
>
> Best Regards,

Hi!

Is it possible to fix some typos in spins, namely:

data/content/aos/index.html:61
defination -> definition

data/content/community/chitleshgoorah.html:108
french -> French

data/content/community/chitleshgoorah.html:112
satifying -> satisfying
responsed -> responded

data/content/fel/index.html:196
Allliance -> Alliance

data/content/fel/portfolio.html:44
similators -> simulators

data/content/soas/index.html:93
chlidren -> children

data/content/xfce/index.html:64:
benfits -> benefits

and in  fedoraproject.org:

data/content/using/life/chrisbredesen.html:37
vagurly -> vaguely

data/content/using/life/michelsalim.html:58
whlie -> while

data/content/using/life/michelsalim.html:83
depends.Eemail -> depends. Email

data/content/using/tutorials/agave.html:68
equidistint -> equidistant

data/content/using/tutorials/gnote.html:49
progesses -> progresses

data/content/using/tutorials/gnote.html:88
recipies -> recipes

data/content/using/tutorials/gnote.html:75
not's toolbar -> note's toolbar