Self introduction

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 8 00:05:14 UTC 2011

(2011年09月08日 01:15), Hyde Yamakawa wrote:
> Hello administrator,
>
> I applied cvsl10n group after this mail had been sent.
> And the account status has not been accepted yet.
> Please accept my application of cvsl10n group.
>
> Thanks,
> Hyde

Welcome, User 'hydetech' has now been approved, sorry taking longer.
Please subscribe local ML (trans-ja) and make your self-intro, if not yet.

Japanese translation related issue is discussed at this local ML.
Looking forward to talking in Japanese there :-)
I also will be usually on #fedora-l10n channel of freenode, please feel
free to ping me if any question.

noriko