comps headsup: plan to drop langpacks from language-support groups in comps-f17.xml.in

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Mon Sep 12 06:57:37 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel
<ankit at redhat.com> wrote:
> In short, translators will have greater control over their translations
> and developers will have less burden of dealing with translations.
>
> To know more about advantages and the thread:
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-September/156674.html

If you'd like to push this, I suggest to treat this like any other
fedora feature.

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy

It will probably need a couple of engineers who has genuine interest
in establishing and maintaining this support, interacting with the
developers & performing the packaging, and also some work in the L10n
side of things.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos