what to do if a coordinator is not active in the team?

Arif Tri Waluyo arifiauo at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 10 09:02:18 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:44 PM, Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> I think that you should write the request here, but adding the actual
> coordinator in CC, and your local mailing list, as to have record of
> your request.
> The FLSCo members have the power to add you as coordinator, but it can
> be done only if the team agree IMHO.

Please also read our previous conversation that has also been discussed about
it.
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/trans-id/2012-April/000199.html

In that conversation we agreed that the coordinator is currently less
active, and if it is considered necessary to replace or add a new
coordinator. I do, because my friends also agree. But if there is a better
replacement, I was ready to support it.

Thanks and Regards.