L10N and I18N Installation Test Day, processing changes in anaconda language files

Richard E. van der Luit nippur at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 17 08:57:56 UTC 2012

Op 17-04-12 06:39, Ani Peter schreef:
> Hi Richard,
>
> If I understand your question correctly, I guess you want to make few
> changes to some strings in anaconda and wants to know whether to correct
> these strings in master only or all branches, right? If so, its good to
> make the changes to all branches and master.

Yep, so the correct answer is "e. All above"

mmm, not pleased by that, it is very inefficient to have to correct the
same string in 4 sources, especially if you change a term, which implies
correcting many strings.
I know, you can use 'history' in Lotte for this. Still, it's a pain.

Thank you for the response,
regards
Richard