L10N and I18N Installation Test Day, processing changes in anaconda language files

Noriko Mizumoto noriko.mizumoto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 03:31:13 UTC 2012

I believe 'd. Master' only, see inline.

(2012年04月17日 07:33), Richard E. van der Luit wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After checking translation for anaconda and discovering translation
> errors in some strings the following question raised:
>
> Correcting the faulty string in:
>
> a. f17-branch
> b. f16-branch
> c. f15-branch
> d. Master
> e. All above
>
> is necessary to get the corrected translation for the same string *in
> all currently* supported releases.

I understand that Fedora releases are not supported by any particular
organization. No release gets updated version like F17U1.0. It moves
forward next version. There is no point to update translation for older
versions for current system.

Thus I believe 'd. Master' only. Any correction made now will reflect to
f18 and later. But you can try to update 'a f17-branch' as well. Only if
anaconda maintainers decide to update latest translation and pull files
including your updated file, it may be included.

noriko