Status question yum translation 3.2.x - 3.4x transifex

Dimitris Glezos glezos at transifex.com
Sat Apr 21 10:23:20 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Richard E. van der Luit
<nippur at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I wondered what the current status is of the transifex yum project,
> knowing that tx has yum-3.2.x 100% localizations but Fedora 17 Beta has
> yum-3.4.x with no apparent (dutch) translation when installed. Also
> can't discover any yum-presto translation resources.
>
> Is there a (hidden) transifex yum-3.4.x resourse?

Hi Richard,

I think you should contact the yum maintainers themselves about this
on the yum issue tracker. The standard procedure is for them to manage
the Tx project and notify the trans@ list when the translators need to
start working on something.

-d

--