howto translate screenshots in docs

Tiansworld tiansworld at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 27 12:29:55 UTC 2012

On 04/27/2012 08:08 PM, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Silvio<perplesso82 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> There's a way to edit the screenshots included in documentation to be
>> translated in the specific language?
>> For example, how can i edit figures in Resource Management Guide for
>> Italian translation?
>> ....If there's a way, obviously!
>
> I this is a DocBook/Publican option, there is a RFE against transifex for that.
> Please see https://github.com/transifex/transifex/issues/3
>
> I am CCing docs, as they could have more info

What about uploading localized screenshots instead of translating them?
For example, doc writer can put the original English screenshots on the
wiki or somewhere, translator or other contributor upload their own
languages screenshots for the documentation.

If there is no localized screenshot available for use, then we might to
consider translation.

--
Regards,

Tiansworld