Announce, Release Notes currently in translation

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Sun Apr 29 20:29:12 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-04-28 at 01:55 +0200, Kévin Raymond wrote:

> You should be able to proofread online at
> http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/
> Please come back to the docs team if translations are not updated, I
> haven't checked if they are currently rebuilt daily (they should).

These haven't been rebuilt lately - I am currently running the job and
will put it on the crontab so we have it running again.

> I could already told you that Security.po will be lighter as the
> firewalld will probably be dropped (feature moved to F18). <= jjmcd,
> please?

I guess I'm unaware of the firewalld status.  the Features page says it
is 100% complete, although I can see some sense in pushing off something
that disruptive.  The latest notes about it in the devel list seem to
indicate it is still there.

--McD