Self-Introduction: Pedro Henrique, Brazilian-Portuguese

Pedro Henrique Leão phenriqueleao at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:37:15 UTC 2012

   - Name: Pedro Henrique Leão
   - Location: Santa Maria, RS, Brazil.
   - Login: pedrohenrique
   - Language: Brazilian-Portugues
   - About You: Hi, my name is Pedro and I'm Computer Science student. Since
   an early age I enjoyed translating manga (Japanese Comics) that were only
   available in English to Brazilian Portuguese readers. And now
studying technology,
   want to help this project to achieve maximum brazilian-portuguese speakers.
   - You and the Fedora Project: I'm new on Fedora Project. I want to help
   and be helped here. Obviously want to make friends too!