A question on the L10n Guide wiki page

Noriko Mizumoto noriko.mizumoto at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 07:27:37 UTC 2012

(2012年02月08日 06:35), Kévin Raymond wrote:
>>>   yum install transifex-client
>>>   tx init --host https://fedora.transifex.net
>>>   tx set --auto-remote
>>> https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-upstream-projects/
>>>   tx pull -l ja
>>
>> This gives me error...
>>
>> $ tx set --auto-remote
>> https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-upstream-projects/
>> Auto configuring local project from remote URL...
>> Getting details for release fedora-upstream-projects
>> TypeError: join() takes exactly one argument (2 given)
>>
>> What did I miss out?
>>
>> noriko
>>
> Hi, works for me… Is your transifex client up to date (in the repo)?
> By the way, I am using a script[1] to download all files:
> - It helps me to keep track of changes (I've got a master git repo)
> - It is used as backup
> - I could also commit from there (push) cause I am member of the
> translation team
>
> Tu use it, simply copy it somewhere, edit 'MY_LANG=fr' variable to the
> requested locale and run:
> $ sh get_all.sh --init
Thanks Kevin, good tool.
It tries to get **all.

I like to get fedora-upstream and fedora-main separately.
Tx client is now working for me.
It worked for fedora upstream, but got the error for fedora main.
Any idea?

[noriko at noriko transifex-fedora-main]$ tx pull -l en
Pulling new translations for resource system-config-services.master
(source: None)
  -> en: translations/system-config-services.master/en.po
Pulling new translations for resource system-config-printer.default
(source: None)
  -> en: translations/system-config-printer.default/en.po
<snip>
  -> en: translations/fedora-initscripts.default/en.po
Exception: Remote server replied: Error compiling the translation file:
'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xa0 in position 29036: invalid start byte