No subject

Кунев Артем artkun at guitarplayer.ru
Fri Feb 17 16:37:55 UTC 2012

Artyom Kunyov
Noyabrsk, YANAO, Russia
Fedora Account System Nickname - ArtKun

About myself: I'm an IT enthusiast. I have a good experience in working with Windows and Mac. For the first time I've tried Linux in 2010, when Ubuntu 10.04 came out. Since that time I've tried all the popular distributions, and I chose Fedora. I'm happy to use it since the time F15 came out.
My native language is Russian.
I'll be glad to do anything that can help Fedora Project. I'm ready to translate even very long texts as I'm very interested in learning English and obtaining translation skills.

[artkun at ArtKun-Desktop ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 2E041303
gpg: checking the trustdb
gpg: 3 marginal(s) needed, 1 complete(s) needed, PGP trust model
gpg: depth: 0  valid:   1  signed:   0  trust: 0-, 0q, 0n, 0m, 0f, 1u
pub   2048R/2E041303 2012-02-17
      Key fingerprint = E11F 1C85 6A72 A76E 0F16  A02C 154A C11B 2E04 1303
uid                  Artyom Kunyov <artkun at guitarplayer.ru>
sub   2048R/F9CE99BA 2012-02-17