Some fedora projects are still not using transifex (properly)

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Sat Feb 18 22:22:48 UTC 2012

Without the developer putting at least some initial L10n setup love,
it's not possible for translations to work properly. If we really want
things totally automated, we'll need to integrate Tx with Koji and
provide our own lang packs. This is something interesting which
requires work and sounds like a good GSoC.

Today the developer needs to setup his project and use the client to
send & receive the files. He can simply integrate the commands in his
Makefile. To make this easier, I suppose we could create a common
Makefile which Fedora developers could include.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
Founder and CEO, Transifex