Is Transifex having problems, or is it just me?

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Sun Feb 19 18:37:06 UTC 2012

Kévin Raymond:
> > Have you tried to translate offline ?
> I mean online…

I have translated messages in other packages online, and that has
worked fine.  I hadn't tried with this Anaconda/F17, but I did now.

And I got even more confused.  In the summary page for Swedish
(https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/language/sv/) it still
says Anaconda/F17 is 98% translated.  But when I click on it to do
some online translation, it says it is 100% translated.

I'm quite sure it wasn't like this the other day when I did my
repeated uploads yesterday.

What is going on here?